Sunday, September 9, 2012

Audible for Android updated to support Whispersync for Voice

Audible

Amongst the slew of hardware announcements at Amazon's event yesterday was the confirmation that Whispersync was expanding to more of Amazon's services, such as Audible. The new feature, dubbed Whispersync for Voice, will let you sync reading/listening positions of a book if you own both editions. In addition, it will sync bookmarks and notes across devices. However, it doesn't appear to sync listening positions across devices, which is what I was really excited about. I listen to my audiobooks on a variety of mobile devices and would like not to worry about what position I'm at on any of them. This is a step forward, but I hope to see a full sync option soon. To download the free app, hit up our Google Play Store link. 

 



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/4DNKTZOaIkk/story01.htm

TRANSACTION SYSTEMS ARCHITECTS

No comments:

Post a Comment